Screen is unsynced with the window in Melty Blood: AC

I've got Melty Blood: Act Cadenza Ver B working somewhat through the latest OSX version of Wine (I have Snow Leopard), the game itself functions well but it's off center from the window, so there's some extra space left on the bottom of the window and the top area is obscured, like so:
[Image: http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/1411/screenshot20101210at254.png ]
Can this be fixed easily, or is it a driver issue with my Nvidia card/some other hardware?