Re: Fallout New Vegas - Antialiasing

On 12/5/10 10:54 AM, promet wrote:
Hello,

I'm running Fallout New Vegas in Wine with (a lot of) help from Playonlinux. I have to say it is running very well and I'm have very few critical failures like I was having with the game in Windoze; many quirks, but few critical failures. Which is awesome.

Sorry, you are going to have to ask the POL folks this question. Fallout:LasVegas install with POL is not supported here as they make several changes to the base Wine code to get this game to work.

James McKenzie