Re: Installing Wine Problem

On 11/25/10 7:33 PM, aidan wrote:
Uhm, this website.

http://www.winehq.org/announce/1.3.7

the bottom download link from prodownloads

But anyways I found this other download of wine + something called wineboxer i think (something like that) that works better. i tried it, can only launch one of my pc programs on my mac, all the others crash cuz they cant handle it. :/
Winebottler and you need to report problems with that program on the Winebottler Trac or Winebottler Wave. We cannot provide support for it here as the build does add additional code changes.

James McKenzie