Re: Counter Strike: Source update breaks OotB functionality

You guys can play windows based PC games on ubuntu ? Would a kind soul please provide me with the links a n00b needs to read how one can accomplish this ?

Up till last night I had no idea this forum was for an application, I was trying to find a forum for wine - the drink!

Thank in advance.