Re: GTA SA Does Not Work

On 11/17/10 6:58 PM, Valeras150 wrote:
I have ubuntu 10.04 and everytime i load gta san andreas. i get a white screen, just blank and then it crashes or freeze my computer. I am a novice in linux so please explain deeply, im a windows intermediate. any solutitive advice is good or if this needs to be assessed, i will wait.

Contact the Ubuntu forums about "How to Reinstall Video Drivers".

James McKenzie