Re: DLLs not found if set to native only (vcrun2010)

Could you start with e.g. a link to somewhere with informations about the correct position of those files?
I really don't want to get a copy of windows, just for trying this out ....
AND if we know where to put those, we can inform DanKegel (http://wiki.winehq.org/DanKegel) about the wrong behaviour of winetricks so he can fix it. I won't send him an email with: "hey winetricks does something wrong with vcrun2010, plz fix it" ....