Re: Which WINE is the one for me?

I don't have any Wine on Mac experience, but what Wines would that be? I can't imagine there being any difference other than some being earlier or later versions of Wine...

Pick the one that works, I'd say. Which means that you're probably going to have to try out the several different packages you found.