Teamviewer5 for linux with proxy authentication

Dear All,
I am using Fedora 12-i386 in my laptop and have installed teamviewer5 for linux, which uses wine for execution (inbuilt wine !!). I am unable to connect teamviewer. It always says, "Not Ready, Please Check your Connection". My network needs a proxy authentication. Teamviewer for Windows works well in my desktop having Win XP, in the same network.
Any Comment will be of much help. Thanks in advance.