Re: Trying to install MapPoint 2010

my specs are:
laptop running Ubuntu Maverick 10.10
wine 1.3.5
I installed microsoft street and trips 2010 with no problem at all
I installed microsoft mappoint 2010 with no problem at all
but when I try to start the program(both) they start normal and go to activate like waiting for the Key but there is no box where to type the key and the Next button is gradish out,so I can not continue to finish the activation and run the program,I am so close!!!!