Re: Wine with Ati 3d Card

The only way I can play the big games like
call of duty and medal of honor in linux is using wine

I hate multiplayer games and I only play the ones with
a single player campaign.....

Have not found any single player campaign for linux ......

So thats why I have to use wine
So I will just buy a new card ok.

Secondly

My windows xp works perfect with the
ati 3d card

I have never had any problems
and lacking and stuttering and I can run
all new 3d windows ftp single player
campaign games I wanted to play

Ati works perfect as long as I am in windows

So buying a great nvidia 3d card would work both
in linux and in windows.....

I have not had any hardware problems running
games and aps in windows xp

However I am testing linux and finding out that it is great
and free and very stable when u dont look at running
games.
All my facvorite windows aps are
allready in linux they are just called
something else but that does not matter to me.