Re: CodeWeavers Releases CrossOver and CrossOver Games 9.2

On 10/21/10 11:18 PM, Ken Thomases wrote:
On Oct 21, 2010, at 7:47 AM, doh123 wrote:

it was running fine on Wine the day of release on Macs and Linux... so they didn't enable gamers to play on Linux and Macs, they enabled Crossover users to use Crossover to do it.
Is it your contention that we had nothing to do with it "running fine on Wine the day of release"?

Ken and Jeremy:

No, that is not doh123's point. The point is that these programs can run fine in Wine without CrossOver. However, there are other things that CodeWeavers brings to the table, just like Red Hat brings to Linux. That, in its self is a good thing and we in the Wine project appreciate it, especially those of us who use Macs and want a good screen experience.

James McKenzie