Re: Trouble installing packages with Winetricks

I'll try to find a system with ATI or NVIDIA...
Meanwhile, do Sis graphic drivers also have problems with recent Wine?

I also thought it could be the Wine version, but I searched in the downloads page, openSUSE section, link to Sourceforge to look for older Wine versions, and the lowest one is 1.0. When I used WineDoors it was 0.9.x (I think 0.9.8).