Re: Trouble installing packages with Winetricks

Yes, of course I have updated to 1.3.5. And I have tried this app in 2 different laptops including the one I have been testing in. Both of them have openSUSE 11.3 x86, with Intel integrated graphics, 1 Gb RAM and I don't remember very well the CPU, I think it's Celeron. The other laptop I don't remember the specs, but both of them have compiz (visual effects) disabled, and also tried virtual desktop in winecfg.
Any other ideas?