Eve Online Accept Terms Issue

I have just installed Eve Online using wine to use the free trial. I downloaded the installer and ran it under wine. Everything went flawlessly however now I have loaded the game for the first time and there is something I have to scroll through to continue, however I see no text and I cannot scroll. Therefore I cannot play. What can I do to solve this?