Re: Trouble installing packages with Winetricks

OF COURSE I have tried with default Windows XP, and the results are exactly THE SAME. Sorry for thinking trying with Win98 would be a good idea since this version of DBabble was released when XP was relatively new and was designed to run more on Win98/ME.
Point is, I have tried in Wine Windows XP with same results shown in the pictures.