Re: Trouble installing packages with Winetricks

This is what I get after installing and when I normally run DBabble (anyway the installer auto-runs the app after finishing installation):
http://www.imagebam.com/image/fe77c0103097329

This is what I got after trying emulating a reboot in Wine:
http://www.imagebam.com/image/936abb103097330

Almost the same except for a "fixme" when rebooting Wine. All this done in a clean prefix with the only Winetricks previously used being "win98", no dll's or other installations.