Possible to have different versions of IE all installed?

Installing and using IE6 and IE7 work great independently. But if I install one, it seems to corrupt the install of the other, even though I used a different directory (wineprefix). Is it possible to have IE6, IE7, and maybe IE8 on the same machine?