Re: Wine on Windows

I'm a little too tired to look at this stuff in much detail right now. If you haven't done yet take a look at Services for Unix / SUA. When I looked at it the last time (was in the Vista days) it met nearly all the requirements for fully running Wine. There was some critical file descriptor feature buggy (forgot what it was called but it had something to do with sendmsg/recvmsg, steven edwards might have remembered).