Re: [CitiesXL 2011]Doesn't work

 On 10/15/10 3:57 AM, Berillions wrote:
Hello,

I installed correctly the game with wine 1.3.4 but when i launch the game, it doesn't work.
I have 2 windows popup (wine Error) after to launch the game :

1st window popup :
http://pix.toile-libre.org/upload/original/1287140209.png

2nd window popup :
http://pix.toile-libre.org/upload/original/1287140074.png

For the 2nd screen, it's strange because the game is already installed.
And when i launch the with the console i have only this :

Code:

berillions@debian:~/.wineCXL2k11/drive_c/Program Files/Focus Home Interactive/Cities XL 2011$ WINEPREFIX=/home/berillions/.wineCXL2k11 wine CitiesXL_2011.exe
fixme:gameux:GameExplorerImpl_VerifyAccess stub

From what I understand, gameux should be disabled with WindowsXP (it is not an available dll) and only enabled if using Windows7 (which is not completely built out for Wine, again work is in progress.)

You discovered the answer, disabling gameux for now should work.

This is just to record what you did and that gameux should be disabled for Windows2003 and lower emulation, for now.

James McKenzie