Wine and Windev

Hi everybody!

I am new in using Wine. I have got an application developped with Windev which was running in Windows environment. Now I would like to use Linux environment thus I installed Wine. I copied my project file in the local drive C:/ created by wine and launch my .exe.
It works fine except few pictures (.bmp) display.

Does somebody use Windev applications with Wine and can help me ?

Thanks a lot.

Coach.