Re: WOW won't start after installing Ubuntu 10.10

 On 10/12/2010 04:17 PM, Varurg wrote:
My WOW worked fine on ubuntu 10.04. Today I installed 10.10 and the wine from the Software Center, tried to start WOW from the previous WOW folder, and got this message:

Exe:      Z:\home\csababogyo\WOW\World of Warcraft\Wow.exe

Is that the default location wine placed it in when you installed it in Ubuntu 10.04? My installs always land in home\.wine\drive_c\Program Files\World of Warcraft\ (Launcher.exe or Wow.exe). If you saved the folder from your previous install, are you sure you moved it back or symlinked to the correct location?