Re: FDIIsCabinet issue

 On 10/10/10 10:47 AM, mikemrh9 wrote:
Hi

I am trying to install a sound analysis program (BatScan) under wine, using the command

wine baton_batscan_setup.exe

The Installshield splash shows up for half a second or so, then in the console I get

err:cabinet:FDICopy FDIIsCabinet failed

There are no other errors reported in the console.

I had a clean (fresh .wine directory) installation of wine, using wine 1.3.4-1 and wine_gecko 1.1.0-1 (I also had the same issue with earlier versions of wine).
What OS and version are you using? If you are using Linux, distribution and kernel version. Also, advise where you got Wine from.

I have an open bug for a different program and it installs but does not run.

Thank you.