Re: Mounting Netware Share - Rights Issues with Wine Programs

ostrowlaw wrote:
> I can read the Netware volumes.  However, I cannot write to the volumes.

Have you created a separate mapping in winecfg for those mounts? Have you set their type to network?

MS Office being a big POS wants specific functionality when working with files on a local disk. In most cases this functionality is not available on network FSs.