HTML problem with Downloader from Battlenet

i SCOURED the web for a FLACKING fix for this LAME ass problem
WHY blizzard has to do lame shit like this and not use a NORMAL ass text document for there LAME ass agreement is beyond me
FEATHER MORE why they make me scroll to the FLACKING botem of it frustrates me to no end... I could have just BYPASSED the POS problem otherwise but noooooo i have to go to the extremes JUST to play a LDFKJSDF game.. I instaled this and played this game PERFECTLY fine with the cds and now... Now of all things i have to download there POS installed off the internet
and its html based CRAP

i open it useing wine...
I press install lord of destruction
MIND YOU THS IS NOT THE DAMN CD THIS IS THE INSTALLER U DOWNLOAD FROM BATTLE NET..
i had to bypass the download for the same problem by downloading it on windows computer hopeing i wouldint have to deal with again but low and behold there #$)(*$# agreement is in HTML
and it keeps giveing me a HTML is not enabled error...
I tried a lot of different tricks
i feel like im overlooking something sImple though
i even tried draging and droping firefox on the thing
to see if firefox would back the installer up... lol

Does anyone know how to enable HTML for this EXE