Re: Low FPS in Wine games

I haven't followed all of this thread on the email list, but have you completely removed and reinstalled your video driver since the frame rate dropped? The drivers seem to get confused fairly often after program updates or game installs and reinstalling them fixes it. I haven't heard of just a fps drop with no other problem reported from that before, but that doesn't make it impossible. :)