Re: Wine 1.3 and weird error: Unhandled page fault on read

antoniovandre <wineforum-user@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Sent: Sep 30, 2010 12:15 PM
>To: wine-users@xxxxxxxxxx
>Subject:  Re: Wine 1.3 and weird error: Unhandled page fault on read
>
>Before reading your reply I went back to the old kernel and Wine returned to work fine.

Again, can you provide the Linux Distro and now the kernel version that did not work and the one that does?

This is so that others do not experience the troubles that you did.

Posting the lengthy error message is not needed now.

James McKenzie