Re: world of warcraft Cata droping openGL

yes i know but if i SET it to GLL it sees me on a windows system because of wine and puts me in DirectX mode. if they not drop OpenGL but us GLL it does mean you have to be on a MAC in order to use OpenGL thu the GLL front end.

that mean All wine users will be stuck in DirectX made and thats real bad.