Re: Program unable to access network

I updated my Wine version to the latest beta and also installed wininet, winhttp and a blank hosts file using winetricks.  WoW still does not connect, but now I am seeing this message in the log file:

Code:
fixme:wininet:URLCache_FindFirstFreeEntry Grow file
fixme:wininet:URLCache_CreateHashTable no free space for hash table

I am not blocking the ports needed by the app and other internet activities are working correctly.