Re: Anno 1503 King's edtion crashes

 On 9/27/10 9:42 AM, hereiam wrote:
Then I copied this file into a dumo virtual machine where windows xp is isntalled and scanned this file (pfsvgae.sys) with AntiVir and no trojan was found, too.

This might be what we in the business call a 'false positive'. Google for reports of this file being reported as carrying malware as well as reporting it on the ClamAV site.

James McKenzie