Re: Anno 1503 King's edtion crashes

hereiam wrote:
> will it it be any problem if I won't start wine any more?
>
> So I think the trojaner will not be started. Could that be correct?

Yeah, it probably wouldn't boot. Since removing the wineprefix didn't remove the trojan, perhaps you could just delete the directory where it finds this thing (while making sure all Wine apps are closed; use wineserver -k for that). Or try a different virus scanner, ClamAV works in Linux so it doesn't use Wine anyway.