Wine 1.2 Help needed

I recently tried installing VTMB and it failed due to a cd changing issue. When attempting to reinstall it, installation failed because there were still fragments of the game residual from the installation that could not be removed. I took a trip into Wine uninstaller and found the game listed and clicked remove. Nothing happened. SO I went to .wine\blah\blah\program files and low and behold there is a vtmb directory. Trash canned it and it still exists. please help me remove this for good... I cant continue trying to get this game running untill then.