Re: Diva-GIS infected file?

rzdelander wrote:
> then why my antivirus alerted me about it ?

Because most untiviruses look for a particular byte sequence as a signature of a virus. This technique prone to false positives, especially now with so many known viruses. Not even saying that it won't pick up unknown viruses or polymorphic viruses (that encrypt themselves with different passwords).