Re: Please add MyGUI and WxWidgets license exception

I'm not sure you've read the Wxwidgets license, nor understand the responsibilities of linking vs. redistribution.  If you think Wine's violating the terms of some library, please take it up with the authors of those libraries and I'm sure they'll be happy to clear up your misconceptions.

Please stop posting here in regards to licensing.