Re: Hiya.... weird graphics issue.

Ok.  I've found the problem.  I can work around it by tinkering with config files.

What's happening is that once I run half life/portal/whatever.... these windows default to whatever resolution it used after that.  It's an X/WINE interaction I think.  The default settings in Hammer are to bump down to 1024x768 when running a map in HL.  After I get out of that and reset my resolution back to where it's supposed to be.... Hammer, Steam and QuArK at least all seem to still think I'm at 1024x768.