Re: No sound, no information why, where to start?

I use an old XP SP2 on my stationary for games (but more and more my PS3), and the odd device I can't connect to Linux (for example my Garmin Forerunner 405.) My wife connects her XP laptop to the wireless though. But sometimes friends and family visits with their Vista machines?

Windows is for games, and Linux for work and everything else, that's what I've always said.