Re: Memory Problems when trying to open .exe

Hello, was that bug ever filed? If it was, how can I find it? If not, I want to file it myself. I've been using Microsoft Publisher 2000 in Windows, I'm setting up Ubuntu Linux Lucid Lynx, and I'm getting the same message and behavior in Linux that the newbie got in Mac OS.