Re: Still can't install from NanoCorp

On 09/07/2010 02:02 PM, dimesio wrote:
Bob Benjamin wrote:
Need help with the application database. Is
http://appdb.wine.org/ the correct place?  I see a section of Platinum,
Gold, Silver apps, and guess I'm in the wrong place. Don't see where
create an application database. Thanks again for the help.

That's the right place. You need to create an AppDB account and log in, then click on "Submit app" in the menu on the left and then fill out the form.

Did The above and hope it's OK. Downloaded wine 1.3.2 but embarassed to say I can't get it to install. Clicked the tar.bz2 and extracted it. Files opend but in wine, about it still shows version 1.3.1   Help        Bob