Re: New Wine user who need helps loading a program(Wbfs Manager)

jordan wrote:
same problem here. seems wbfsmanager needs dotnet 3.5 and winetricks
script only have 3.0 (which seems broken in my attempt to install)

I could be wrong here, but as far as i know, wine doesn't support dotnet3.5.
It's doesn't and cannot. However, the Mono project has built an implementation that does. Use winetricks and install the latest version of Mono 2.

Report Mono problems to the Mono forums.

James McKenzie