Re: Wine 1.3.1 X_CreateWindow Error

mgatto wrote:
Hi James,

lspi tells me: VGA compatible controller: 3Dfx Interactive, Inc. Voodoo 3 (rev 01)
That is a very old video card. I don't know if there are Linux drivers that support 3D for it and work with your distribution.

and it looks like the kernel is using:

vga16fb
These should be 16 bit depth framebuffer drivers for vga cards.

You might want to try Googling for drivers or using the forums for your Linux Distribution.

James McKenzie