Re: Still can't install from NanoCorp

On 09/02/2010 01:10 PM, James Mckenzie wrote:
Bob Benjamin<benjie1@xxxxxxx>  wrote:
On 09/01/2010 06:30 PM, dimesio wrote:
Robert Benjamin wrote:

Anything else I can do to help? Love to get this to work.   Tks

Setting devenum.dll to native didn't stop it from crashing for me, either, but disabling it did. Try that.

Some improvement. It let me check the box to save password and auto
login. Then got as far as 'checking registration' before it crashed. I
have an updated version to 9.1 Not sure if there are many changes. Would
it help to send the output of the exe of the 9.1?

Bob:

Please stop top posting and add a little more quoting so that someone new to the mailing list can figure out what is going on.  Interleave your responses to questions within your reply message.

Again, please capture a logging file and post it to a site like pastebin.com.  THEN post the URL as a reply to this message in the mailing list.

Thank you.

Still new to this. Not sure what I should have done. What's a 'little more quoting' and 'interleave your respones to questions within your reply message.'
After I capture a logging file and post it to pastebin I should send that to wine-users and the URL in a separate post. Sorry I'm confused. Will do it right as soon as I know. Sorry about that.