Re: Still can't install from NanoCorp

http://pastebin.com/RjJTgLmC

On 09/02/2010 12:46 PM, DanKegel wrote:
Yes, please upload the output of the new crash to pastebin or
somewhere, and link to it here.

output from the new version 9.1  It does open up now, logs me in shows some of the program but no audio or video. Wonder if I goofed and didn't remove the old 9.0. Can I remove the old version and make a new wineprefix for just this program only or should I wait til I hear from you about the pastebin output.