Re: SW : The force unleashed (virtual memory)

Cr0k wrote:
Thanks for the reply. I applied the .reg, it solved the problem for the memory, and your tip for fixing the gameux problem works.
But now, I've another problem when I try to launch the game :

Code:
err:ole:COMPOBJ_DllList_Add couldn't load in-process dll L"gameux.dll"
Undo the gameux disable and see if the program will run.

James McKenzie