Re: PolarProTrainer

James McKenzie wrote:
finnipinni wrote:
Hi James.
Tanks for reply.
It's been a hvile - I have no knowledge of this and lost interest in the matter.
Now using Ubuntu 10.04 and allways latest Wine, but does not work.
For others :
Problem 1.
IRDA protocoll must be working. First install in Ubuntu, so in Wine - I've heard ? The miniCD PolarIRDA (SigmaTel) contains Linux drivers, but I do not know howto.....
On Mac it has to be on BootCamp i belive ?
Boot Camp allows you to install and boot up Windows. I'll have to check to see if IRDA is supported on Macs (I don't think so, but there is this little thing called a remote...)
Never mind on the IRda thing. It is on the front of my MacBookPro (pounds head on steel desk...)

I don't know if Wine can see it or not. Maybe one of the other folks who works with Macs can answer this question.

James McKenzie