Re: Clipboard Syncing (does wine sync images or files)?

doh123 wrote:
James McKenzie wrote:
I agree with the X11 comment, but WE have to ASSUME they are using the broken X11 and that they don't have enough experience or fortitude to want to upgrade to XQuartz. Remember one of the selling points for Macs is "It works, out of the box". Until the code is moved to Apple's X11 that's what we have to deal with.

As far as your test, did you move images, text or both?

James McKenzie

thats one of the many reasons I build Xquartz into Wineskin and don't use any X11 off the machine... but I think anyone willing to Install and use Wine can use Xquartz... its just a normal point and click Apple pkg installer.

I can copy and paste pictures and text both, yes.

Thank you.  Please contact me off the list/forum for other comments.

James McKenzie