Re: Warcraft III World Editor

>BUMP!

Please don't do this.  The forums are linked to a mailing list and we don't know what this is related to.  If you have additional information, please add it, otherwise, please be patient.  If there is no replies in a few days, repost and ask if anyone can help.  Sometimes we have to work through what you see and then figure out what is needed to fix the problem.

James McKenzie