Re: ISO as CDROM

lvleph wrote:
I can't get cdemu to work. It keeps telling me that it can't connect to the daemon even after adding it to rc.d and restarting then running
Code:
sudo cdemu -b system status
ERROR: Failed to connect to CDEmu daemon: org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.ServiceUnknown: The name net.sf.cdemu.CDEMUD_Daemon was not provided by any .service files
ERROR: Failed to connect to daemon (bus: 'system')!
Looks like cdemu did not update the /etc/services file. Thus when you rebooted, the program does not know where to go to. Is there a 'known port' for the service and can you edit the services file to add it?

James McKenzie