Easymail :Activex component can't create object.

Hi all,

I wich to use EASYMAIL a Thrane&Thrane program to send/receive mail through a minisat-c satellite transceiver. Unfortunately, the manufacturer of this transceiver must be one of Bill Gate's friend and the program to communicate with it is windows only.
http://www.thrane.com/maritime/products/satellite%20communication/inmarsat-c/easymail.aspx

Therefore, I would like to run it in wine. but I get the following error :
"Activex component can't create object" without further details.