Re: Sha1sum Mismatch When Trying to Install GDIPlus :(

> I have already done that.
>
> Any other suggestion?

The sha verification is a code that verifies that the downloaded file
is not corrupt or infected with a virus... Either there is some
problem on your side (hardware or software) causing the verification
algorithm to fail or Microsoft changed the redistributable file on
their end. I am not sure if Microsoft will change the file without
changing the path though. I will check on my end later.

John