How to give write access to a folder ?

I just switched my username on ubuntu from Custom to administator user , im right clicking world of warcraft folder and choosing Permission , then im trying to give write access , but when im selecting it , it goes right back to : --- .

When im trying to start WOW its telling me that i need to give write access to this folder :/

A little hint would help a lot !!

Thanks in advance :)