Re: Problem with F.E.A.R.2 DVD

Berillions wrote:
Hello,

Thanks James McKenzie, with your command, the second DVD mounted correctly and i can to continue the installation.

But, it works correctly on Debian but no on Archlinux.
On Arch with this command, the second dvd is mounted but, the install ask me always the second dvd so i can't to continue the installation...

Interesting. Since I'm a Mac kind of guy and my Linux experience is Red Hat based, I have no idea why wine eject D: would not work. However, did you mount the second disk and can it be seen from Linux in Arch?

James McKenzie